NBA fans welcome.

zfoster22

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2008
kansas city
Well I'm mainly posting this cause I haven't seen many threads for the NBA fans so I thought I'd take the opprotunity to just start one for basic NBA topics.

So I guess I'll just start by saying I'm a die hard Chicago Bulls fan. So I want to see some others oppinions on the Bulls getting rid of Nate Robinson. I know he was signed as a free-agent so he wasn't garunteed more than that. And even with though they have a long roster I feel he added alot of talent and heart to the team along with it was his best season after his last season with the Knicks.

Anyone feel free to give their opinion on this, or bring any other topics up.

No real basis to the thread other than NBA so feel free to post any NBA related subject!

Cod

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2013
Michigan
Bulls lost a productive playmaker, but let's see if Rose can come back. Rose was definitely one of my favorite players to watch. He has the most effortless hang time.

Anyways... i still believed the NBA is rigged

zfoster22

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2008
kansas city
Bulls lost a productive playmaker, but let's see if Rose can come back. Rose was definitely one of my favorite players to watch. He has the most effortless hang time.

Anyways... i still believed the NBA is rigged
D.Rose and Nate are forsure my def two of my favorite players also I'm a big fan of Melo. But I am a little worried but optimistic on D.roses comeback I'm afraid that since he's been out of the game so long he might not come back with full force but then there's another part of me saying he may come back better than ever, but I guess we will just have to wait and see.. It just seems he just goes 100 mph all the which might not be good comin off injury.

But idk if you've every watched the State of Nate series (can be found on youtube) but he has to be one of the most down to earth humble dudes in the league off the court. It's a great series and sugest it to anyone NBA fan or not.

zfoster22

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2008
kansas city
And I'm real excited to watch a few of these rookies comin in the league this year to like trey burke, ben mclemore, and tim hardaway jr.

But I can definately say I'm excited to see the knicks this year after gettin metta world peace and tim hardaway jr..

chrisb01

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 21, 2012
Lakeland, FL.
What about the Dwight Howard saga?

I think D. Howard saw his best days with Orlando.

I also think that Kobe is done playing (or limping), he thinks he can still contribute, but he is all broken up. I was never a big fan of his anyways, or the Lakers for that matter.

Oh, one more thing: I thought nobody could be a bigger showoff than Kobe, then Lebron James shows up.

zfoster22

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2008
kansas city
What about the Dwight Howard saga?

I think D. Howard saw his best days with Orlando.

I also think that Kobe is done playing (or limping), he thinks he can still contribute, but he is all broken up. I was never a big fan of his anyways, or the Lakers for that matter.

Oh, one more thing: I thought nobody could be a bigger showoff than Kobe, then Lebron James shows up.
I've never followed or been a fan of the Lakers. I know kobe got injured in the playoffs, but speakin that it's just an achillies he should be ready to play this year.

Don't even get me started on LeBron I honestly 100% despise his floppin self.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
or maybe the bigger question is, could shaq have gotten all those rings without kobe?

either way, rings aren't won by any one single player so I always found that kind of talk to be a little silly

plus he won 3 with shaq and 2 without so I think that answers that question

zfoster22

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2008
kansas city
Well since kobe got 3 of his 5 with shaq I'd say Shaq was a key part... But I will have to agree with you that 1 player doesn't make the team but a star player can take a team along way.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store