Ive Got The Biggest Ray On MFK

Pazzoman

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2009
New York
Hey Everyone!

Through the thread written by justarn titled: "The real full grown monster thread, could you house these didnt think so" check it out, defintly best place to see sizes of our fish in the wild. I thought of an idea about having our own records of fish sizes that belong to people on mfk. This would not only give bragging rights lol but just to see how big these captive fish get, and where best to look for the n on mfk?

Would be interesting to see how many "record breakers" we actually have around here vs what everyone "claims" to have. I know there are a few giant slurking behind the scene....
i think thats a great idea, 'ive got the biggest on mfk!' would be a good title, measured only when disputed!-)

Ok so I chose to start it off in the ray section since I think its one of the most popular sections and not have 1000s of fish that need to be listed.

Females normally get a lot larger then males, but if you have what you think is a potential breaker of a male ray, give it a shot!

So so far....our record book for rays is empty!!! And we have to fill these in:

Rules:

We will only be measuring disc width to be a potential record holder however if you can measure the total length as well as incase their is a tie in disc width we will aim for the total length. If just a pic of the ray is submitted on this thread, even if the ray looks massive wont be recognized unless thier is some kind of accurate measuring device in the pic with the ray.

If you have an easy way of measuring rays please tell so it wont be stressful on the ray as well as for the owners.

Antenna Stingray
Henlei Stingray
King Henlei Stingray
Leopoldi Stingray
Ceja Stingray
True Flower Ray
True Hystrix Ray
Pearl Stingray
Spotted Stingray
Florida Stingray
Otoronga Stingray
Yepezi Stingray
Motoro Stingray
Marble Motoro Stingray
Retic Stingray
Scobina Stingray
Tiger Stingray
Itaituba Stingray
Mantilla Stingray
Aparico Stingray
Mosaic Stingray
Iwamae Stingray
Constellata Stingray
Castexi Stingray

(I just grab these off of aquascape and the sticky started by miles since I remember they have a good list, what ever rays Im missing let me know)

Pazzoman

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2009
New York
Anybody want to give it a shot? Kinda surprise lol but I guess if I had rays again I would understand lmao

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store