Marine reticulated stingray

Cu455

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 8, 2011
US
What kind of stingray is this? It is a saltwater stingray and labeled reticulated.

And their tankmates

mattfish

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2013
Michigan
these rays are super cool and eat just about anything. i had mine for over 5 years and sold it to a customer of mine. mine never got super huge maybe 10 inches or so. now im into freshies though.

Cu455

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 8, 2011
US
these rays are super cool and eat just about anything. i had mine for over 5 years and sold it to a customer of mine. mine never got super huge maybe 10 inches or so. now im into freshies though.
Do you have a name for it. I tried looking for saltwater reticulated stingray and found nothing.

Zoodiver

As seen on TV
MFK Member
Aug 22, 2005
South FL
That is a yellow ray (Urobatis jamaicensis), and about three times the price of what it's worth.

The horn sharks in the last pic are cool/cold water species and won't live long at all if kept in temps that are suited for the blue spot and coral catshark also in the pic.

Gotta love petstores slowling killing the animals before you buy them.

DIDYSIS

Mantilla Stingray
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
West Jordan Utah
Zoodiver always knows his stuff

That is a yellow ray (Urobatis jamaicensis), and about three times the price of what it's worth.

The horn sharks in the last pic are cool/cold water species and won't live long at all if kept in temps that are suited for the blue spot and coral catshark also in the pic.

Gotta love petstores slowling killing the animals before you buy them.

Sent from my DROIDX using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store