Fs adult oscar 92677 pick up only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acubillos19

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 22, 2011
Laguna Niguel
Have had this oscar since it was 4 inches... has great personality and eats like a pig! He or she not sure the sex is hitting the 13 to 14 inch mark.
Was wanting to sell for 20 dollars or best offer.
Great fish will miss a lot, got me in the hobby.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

uploadfromtaptalk1377062205578.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1377062233724.jpg

Acubillos19

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 22, 2011
Laguna Niguel
Thanks you guys! It is one boss oscar. And thick! I just want him to have a good home so remember guys it is best offer...

MUSBFRANK

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2010
LOS ANGELES, CA
Love the old school stuff, classic looking Oscar, if you ever head down to LA, bring him with you and I"ll give him a home in a 1,000gal aquarium

Acubillos19

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 22, 2011
Laguna Niguel
Love the old school stuff, classic looking Oscar, if you ever head down to LA, bring him with you and I"ll give him a home in a 1,000gal aquarium
Wow that would be amazing..... any way you could meet up? I would gave the oscar away... he just needs a good home... he lives with an rtm pair that just spawned and they are acting psychotic.... lol so I need him out.

doomiedee

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2011
Waterbury
Wow as always awesome Oscar. If I wasn't across country I would gladly take it. It would look nice in my amazon biotope. Good luck finding it a home bro.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

doomiedee

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2011
Waterbury
Thanks doomiedee.. hope he gets a home soon! Have had this guy since april 2010.

Idk if i could part would part with a fish I had for that long. Then again when those beautiful rtms are on the other side of the scale so to speak its a hard decision.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store