FS - Wild Caught Rio Doce Kelberi - Milwaukee, WI - Pick-up only

Status
Not open for further replies.

icantquit

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2011
Milwaukee, WI (53218)
Hello all, I have 4 Wild caught Rio Doce Kelberi for sale. These guys are approximately 14 or so inches. A Very nice group. I purchased these guys for 1500.00 from MrDEE at a way younger state...and now that they are all grown and shows tons of breeding signs, they are good to go to a new home that will might want to try and breed them..... I originally wanted 1800 for them because of the time and energy I put into these bad boys to get them this nice....However I will settle for the 1500.00 for the 4 or 500.00 a piece if you chose your fishes... These guys are pellet trained and will take in live food, frozen food, as well as Massivore. If you have any questions, feel free to call me. 414-702-0247. Thanks! All prices are firm....[YT]http://youtu.be/C0O8dO8qMhY[/YT]

JeZtuR

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2009
Wisconsin
I've seen these in person and absolutely love them.... I can't afford them but i'll give you a bump and GL with sale bro!

kiep

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 21, 2012
chicago, il
Awesome fishes. Hope someone with a deep pocket takes them.

Sent from my HTC One using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

icantquit

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2011
Milwaukee, WI (53218)
Thanks for the comment!

I've seen these in person and absolutely love them.... I can't afford them but i'll give you a bump and GL with sale bro!

icantquit

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2011
Milwaukee, WI (53218)
Thanks Kiep...

Awesome fishes. Hope someone with a deep pocket takes them.

Sent from my HTC One using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Joey822

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2012
Sparks Nevada
for plp that don't know what they look like, this could possibly be there sisters. I would take these but starting over and plus no way to get them GLWSkel.jpgkel2.jpg

kel.jpg

kel2.jpg

icantquit

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2011
Milwaukee, WI (53218)
Thanks Joey, yes they look very similar to those guys. And to the four who PM'd me about splitting these guys up in my previous post.... after thinking for a long time... I guess I will split two and two. Im assuming I have two males and two females, and would like to split them up into pairs. So guys the price per pair will be 800.00. I purchased these guys from MrDee for 750.00 each pair at a smaller size and am just asking 25.00 per fish more. Trust me, water change cost more than my 25.00 Im slapping in there. So first come first get....

icantquit

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2011
Milwaukee, WI (53218)
Thanks Scott....Ive had about 7-8 interested people. Im really thinking of selling these guys to one offer, but man, the feeling of me driving 4-5 hours with these fishes in totes to meet with him 1/2 of the way just irks me....these fishes will be in totes for 8-10 hours in traffic, I want to say maybe even 10-12 hours if you include be catching the fish, transporting it to my car, and driving it 4-5 hours, maybe even restroom break, who knows... So I have been hesitant to push for the sale because who knows what can happen within those 8-10 or 10-12 hours. I remember picking up a 18 inch azul in IL and by the time I got it home, it injured itself to death. So yes, that has got me really thinking....

Wow...GLWS

Joey822

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2012
Sparks Nevada
Thanks Scott....Ive had about 7-8 interested people. Im really thinking of selling these guys to one offer, but man, the feeling of me driving 4-5 hours with these fishes in totes to meet with him 1/2 of the way just irks me....these fishes will be in totes for 8-10 hours in traffic, I want to say maybe even 10-12 hours if you include be catching the fish, transporting it to my car, and driving it 4-5 hours, maybe even restroom break, who knows... So I have been hesitant to push for the sale because who knows what can happen within those 8-10 or 10-12 hours. I remember picking up a 18 inch azul in IL and by the time I got it home, it injured itself to death. So yes, that has got me really thinking....
They would live it in my soon to be 1000g tank but only if u can ship.

Sent from my ADR6350 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store