gauging interest in fish to come in 10 days end of August, 2013

fugupuff

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven
I need verbal commitments on all orders. if the fish comes in, you'll need to pay me within 24 hours. If it doesn't come in, then it doesn't come in. I do not take any prepayments.

For pre-order, please send me individual emails to amazonaq@gmail.com with your full name, shipping address and phone number so it makes it easy for me to print out labels for shipping. I will not call you unless there is an emergent need to change.

I do not take people's money to buy fish and flip them to make a few dollars. I spent my life looking for rare fish and finding new items, I do not screw people for a few bucks and expect the same from you.

I take paypal payments to amazonaq@gmail.com

Shipping via fedex overnight delivery, live arrival guaranteed, shipping starts at $65.00 to your door for small box with a couple of smaller fish. Larger orders or fish I will quote you separately.

If you have never ordered before or a little rusty, please read our policy on DOA and shipping. http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/fo...licy-must-read!

If you make a commitment to buy and flake out, you will be placed on suspension or ban from future orders, deleted or ignored. Once the fish arrive, I will send out another email through this list and I will expect payments promptly, then shipping arrangements can be made. This shipment is due to arrive at the end of August, beginning of September

For pre-order, please send me individual emails to amazonaq@gmail.com with your full name, shipping address and phone number so it makes it easy for me to print out labels for shipping. I will not call you unless there is an emergent need to change.

Tor putitora "true golden mahseer" 6-7" $125.00 each
Bagarius yarelli 5" $100.00 each
Silurus glanis "albino" 12" $250.00
Chitala ornate "albino" 4-5" $75.00 each
Rhyacichthys aspro, goby loach 4" $35.00 each

Lophiosilurus alexanderi "pacman catfish" 4" $120.00

Protomyzon pachychilus "panda loach" special $20.00 each!! lots of 5 min

Tetradon mbu 3" $75.00

5" $125.00

Tetradon baylei "hairy puffer" pair $70.00 per pair

Datnoid campbelli 2.75" $100.00

Lates microlepis "real Tanganyikan perch" 6" $225.00

Lates japonicas "akame, Japanese perch" 6" $250.00

Epinephelus lanceolatus, Bumble bee grouper 3" "brackish" $55.00

Hephaestus carbo "coal grunter" Australia 3" $75.00 each

Toxotes blythii 3" clouded archer $55.00 each

Cilus gilbert "Peruvian purple croaker" Rare $130.00 each

Caranx sexfaciatus "brackish jack trevally" $35.00 each

Lutjanus argentimaculatus "mangrove snapper" 5" $50.00 each

Tetraroge niger "very rare" freshwater leafy wasp fish 2.5" $200.00 each

fugupuff

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven
Wes I must say between Goonch cats and Mahseer you have truly made my wildest fish keeping dreams come true. Thank you!
I'm glad I could share the bagarius yarelli with you guys this time, I paid well in advance to secure these fish. And not sure if you remember, about 10 years ago, there were not tor putitora available, period. I use to read about them in fishing magazines from people traveling to India just to angle for them, I introduced them into the hobby about 8 years ago, and since then there has been more regular appearance of them now. When I use to order them, not only did most people not even know about them, most stores did not order them, since they had no idea what they were. And my supplier would only send me a few at a time, something they did not target, and most were only found in a protected area. However now they see there is money in it, other suppliers in India have caught on as well, and started to export them in larger quantities.

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
I'm glad I could share the bagarius yarelli with you guys this time, I paid well in advance to secure these fish. And not sure if you remember, about 10 years ago, there were not tor putitora available, period. I use to read about them in fishing magazines from people traveling to India just to angle for them, I introduced them into the hobby about 8 years ago, and since then there has been more regular appearance of them now. When I use to order them, not only did most people not even know about them, most stores did not order them, since they had no idea what they were. And my supplier would only send me a few at a time, something they did not target, and most were only found in a protected area. However now they see there is money in it, other suppliers in India have caught on as well, and started to export them in larger quantities.
Now days they move quick don't they?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I'm in for a Hephaestus carbo.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store