ARGH THE FRUSTRATION.

Jesseliu13

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 27, 2012
Holmdel, NJ
WHY WONT MY JARDINI EAT PELLETS. 3 weeks now. its been 3 weeks and all it does is spit out the pellets (about 2 weeks ago).. now it jsut ignores them! And its been like 2 weeks since It hasnt Eaten! Its got a Silver arowana in there with it! and THAT THING IS A PIG. It eats pellets right out of my hand! HELP ME PLZ.

I was worried that it was sick and I put 2 extra large Crickets I caught and my silver ended up nabbing one of them and the jardini just tearing it to pieced. so i know its healthy! HELP. =_=;;;;; About to deep fry my jardini. Jardini is 6 inches... is it too early for it to start pellet training?

festaedan

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 25, 2013
Maryland
when I got my arowana I had the exact same problem, try feeding him dried krill. Mine goes nuts for it and it floats.

DayumDanny

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 12, 2012
Connecticut
Hikari what? There is a whole line of hikari pellets that are not all the same and not made for certain fish

rodger

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2008
Kansas City
I have found FD krill to be a great gateway to pellets. I found it is good for soaking meds in also. Most all fish love it and it is one of the highest protein foods there is.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store