Moving sale - Lots of assorted, cool fish and some equipment / filters! PU MA 01950

Status
Not open for further replies.

fwprawn

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2011
New England
It is official. I have decided to end my position as Nature Center Director at my school, and am moving my classroom out of the school (since I own it all.) I want to continue to focus on my rare plant business, and would like to let go of most of my fish to reduce my maintenance as much as possible.

No reasonable offers refused - don't be shy. The worst that will happen is, I'll politely decline. For example, do not offer me $20 for the Tropical Gar. To comply with MFK rules, one price for all, is listed, but don't be shy to offer on only what you want.
Contact me only if you are serious - Also, a good home is important - please tell me about the setup(s) that my fish will be going into.

Sizes are guesstimates, not exact tape measure sizes, but I'm not going to be wrong by 4 or 5 inches.
All eat dry foods.

1 hybrid Jaguar Synodontis - 3.5 inches
1 Black Upside Down Catfish (the Mystus, not Synodontis) - 3 inches
1 Distichodus sexfasciatus - 4 inches
1 Pink Tilapia - male - fights with other pink fish, but all other fish are fine - 8 inches
1 American Eel - pure freshwater - 13 inches (Eats meats and a FEW dry pellets.)
Colony of Spilurus cichlids - one adult male, and 10 or 12 of his cousins - 4 1/2 inches, and 1/2 - 3/4 inches respectively. The male is very dominant and aggressive with all other fish (which is unusual.)
Lots of calico / marbled convicts with few pink siblings - both sexes - pure convicts - 1/2 to 2 inches. The father is also in there - about 3 1/2 inches.
About 5 marbled / self cloning crayfish - 1 inch and their mother, about 2 1/4 inches, and probably a few others I've missed.
Albino Pacu - He got his ass kicked royally by the Tilapia this past week - stable, but needs to regrow his flanks. 9 inches. (This happened right after moving the Pacu, because the Pacu was biting one of my catfish.)
1 Anostomus - 4 1/2 inches - not aggressive at all.

*All gars below are eating dry foods - spotted gar eats FD Krill only - which I can give you if needed.)*
*All gars are friendly with all other fish (cichlids, pacu, cats, etc) - including the alligator gar.*

1 Alligator Gar - 16 inches
1 Tropical Gar - 14 inches
1 True Spotted Gar (Not a Florida wannabe) - Caught in the Midwest - 12 inches

10 gallon tank cram-full of Madagascar Hissing Roaches, Black Hissers, False Death's Head Roaches. You take the whole thing. Includes driftwood, gravel, screen cover. This colony has been stable and reproducing for 3 years now. There are always new babies, and the old ones simply die, and get eaten by the other roaches (or removed.) So there is always a lot of different ages and sizes at all given times.

Bunch of Fluval 403's and 203's with many extra, new parts. I don't like canisters - so my loss could be your gain.

I do have some full setups (tanks) - 5 gal, 10 gal, 15 gal, 20 gal, 20 H and 20 L, 30, and might sell one 75.

I think that's all of it. If I remember some other things, or if things sell, I will let you guys know.

$2,500 takes the whole package - including the tanks (one of each, full setups) all the fish and other animals, filters, etc.

Moving starts this week. Pick-up only. No shipping. If you want somebody else to ship, fine, but you set it up.

Thanks!

doomiedee

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2011
Waterbury

fwprawn

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2011
New England
Thanks for reminding me about pictures - No recent photos. I do not have the time for that.

Doon; no offense - but please read the last sentence in my post.

If you are close enough to pick-up to begin with, then you are welcome to come see how healthy the fish are firsthand, no obligation.

Thanks

danster9000

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2012
laguna
It is official. I have decided to end my position as Nature Center Director at my school, and am moving my classroom out of the school (since I own it all.) I want to continue to focus on my rare plant business, and would like to let go of most of my fish to reduce my maintenance as much as possible.

No reasonable offers refused - don't be shy. The worst that will happen is, I'll politely decline. For example, do not offer me $20 for the Tropical Gar. To comply with MFK rules, one price for all, is listed, but don't be shy to offer on only what you want.
Contact me only if you are serious - Also, a good home is important - please tell me about the setup(s) that my fish will be going into.

Sizes are guesstimates, not exact tape measure sizes, but I'm not going to be wrong by 4 or 5 inches.
All eat dry foods.

1 hybrid Jaguar Synodontis - 3.5 inches
1 Black Upside Down Catfish (the Mystus, not Synodontis) - 3 inches
1 Distichodus sexfasciatus - 4 inches
1 Pink Tilapia - male - fights with other pink fish, but all other fish are fine - 8 inches
1 American Eel - pure freshwater - 13 inches (Eats meats and a FEW dry pellets.)
Colony of Spilurus cichlids - one adult male, and 10 or 12 of his cousins - 4 1/2 inches, and 1/2 - 3/4 inches respectively. The male is very dominant and aggressive with all other fish (which is unusual.)
Lots of calico / marbled convicts with few pink siblings - both sexes - pure convicts - 1/2 to 2 inches. The father is also in there - about 3 1/2 inches.
About 5 marbled / self cloning crayfish - 1 inch and their mother, about 2 1/4 inches, and probably a few others I've missed.
Albino Pacu - He got his ass kicked royally by the Tilapia this past week - stable, but needs to regrow his flanks. 9 inches. (This happened right after moving the Pacu, because the Pacu was biting one of my catfish.)
1 Anostomus - 4 1/2 inches - not aggressive at all.

*All gars below are eating dry foods - spotted gar eats FD Krill only - which I can give you if needed.)*
*All gars are friendly with all other fish (cichlids, pacu, cats, etc) - including the alligator gar.*

1 Alligator Gar - 16 inches
1 Tropical Gar - 14 inches
1 True Spotted Gar (Not a Florida wannabe) - Caught in the Midwest - 12 inches

10 gallon tank cram-full of Madagascar Hissing Roaches, Black Hissers, False Death's Head Roaches. You take the whole thing. Includes driftwood, gravel, screen cover. This colony has been stable and reproducing for 3 years now. There are always new babies, and the old ones simply die, and get eaten by the other roaches (or removed.) So there is always a lot of different ages and sizes at all given times.

Bunch of Fluval 403's and 203's with many extra, new parts. I don't like canisters - so my loss could be your gain.

I do have some full setups (tanks) - 5 gal, 10 gal, 15 gal, 20 gal, 20 H and 20 L, 30, and might sell one 75.

I think that's all of it. If I remember some other things, or if things sell, I will let you guys know.

$2,500 takes the whole package - including the tanks (one of each, full setups) all the fish and other animals, filters, etc.

Moving starts this week. Pick-up only. No shipping. If you want somebody else to ship, fine, but you set it up.

Thanks!
hey ill get the tropical gar and the american eel i have a friend near you who could p/u and ship to me text me at 9498741413

fwprawn

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2011
New England
UPDATE!

1 hybrid Jaguar Synodontis - 3.5 inches - PENDING
1 Black Upside Down Catfish (the Mystus, not Synodontis) - 3 inches PENDING
1 Distichodus sexfasciatus - 4 inches AVAILABLE
1 Pink Tilapia - male - fights with other pink fish, but all other fish are fine - 8 inches PENDING
1 American Eel - pure freshwater - 13 inches (Eats meats and a FEW dry pellets.) PENDING
Colony of Spilurus cichlids - one adult male, and 10 or 12 of his cousins - 4 1/2 inches, and 1/2 - 3/4 inches respectively. The male is very dominant and aggressive with all other fish (which is unusual.) PENDING
Lots of calico / marbled convicts with few pink siblings - both sexes - pure convicts - 1/2 to 2 inches. The father is also in there - about 3 1/2 inches. SOME PENDING
About 5 marbled / self cloning crayfish - 1 inch and their mother, about 2 1/4 inches, and probably a few others I've missed. PENDING
Albino Pacu - PENDING
1 Anostomus - 4 1/2 inches - not aggressive at all. PENDING

1 Alligator Gar - 16 inches AVAILABLE
1 Tropical Gar - 14 inches AVAILABLE (The guy above never PM'd me.)
1 True Spotted Gar (Not a Florida wannabe) - Caught in the Midwest - 12 inches PENDING

10 gallon tank cram-full of Madagascar Hissing Roaches, Black Hissers, False Death's Head Roaches. You take the whole thing. Includes driftwood, gravel, screen cover. This colony has been stable and reproducing for 3 years now. There are always new babies, and the old ones simply die, and get eaten by the other roaches (or removed.) So there is always a lot of different ages and sizes at all given times. PENDING

fwprawn

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2011
New England
ALL ARE PENDING.

What's LEFT :

Tropical Gar $300, Alligator Gar $50, 4 inch Distichodus $60. All in perfect condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store