Festae sex??

oscar98

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 3, 2013
millville pennsylvania
Hey guys! Wondering what sex this festae is. Its 3.5", just measured it last week. I think it may be male since its growing so fast.

Went from this 2.5"

To this 3.5" in a little over two months i think.

I also have a smaller one that is 2.5" but if im not mistaken thats to small to sex. Also have a ~3" gorrilus blue umbee. At what size can they be sexed?

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1377649273.355524.jpg

oneyedfish

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2006
West Chester, PA
Male. Can't help with the umbees. I'm pretty sure the one I kept is male. He was the largest and dominant fish in the group. How are the blue apes doing?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

oscar98

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 3, 2013
millville pennsylvania
Male. Can't help with the umbees. I'm pretty sure the one I kept is male. He was the largest and dominant fish in the group. How are the blue apes doing?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
There doing beast haha. I had to take the biggest out. He grew .5" already O_O he was bullying the middle and smallest one. He is in the 150g now with 2 festae, small salvini, small grammode, and a small synspilium. (Ik overstocked when all full grown) but there all small now haha. Here he is when i first got hiim and then this morning when i moved him.

oscar98

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 3, 2013
millville pennsylvania
This morning i woke up to go to school, checked on the fish. And they were swimming around. Got ready, went back to the umbee tank, the big umbees face had a black bar/stripe across it and was going ape **** on the middle umbee. He was just pounding on it. So i took him out and put him in the 150 lol.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store