FREE FISH AND ROACHES - Many unusual - Moving ! Newburyport MA 01950 PU

Status
Not open for further replies.

fwprawn

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2011
New England
To help my move easier - THESE are now FREE! To get them for free, they MUST be picked up BY FRIDAY EVE - NO EXCEPTIONS. Otherwise not free!

A good home is STILL priority - of course. If you PM me - tell me which ones you want, AND what tankmates and tank size they will be going in.
Please see my other thread with the "for sale" fish from this same list (excluded here) - I'm happy to cut you a big deal if you take more.

No pics. Don't ask. All are healthy - only the Pacu is beat up, but healing nicely.
To qualify - PM me with the information I ask for. I don't want to waste time asking you to tell me when I already asked on here, what I need to know.
Thanks!

1 hybrid Jaguar Synodontis - 3.5 inches
1 Black Upside Down Catfish (the Mystus, not Synodontis) - 3 inches
1 Pink Tilapia - male - fights with other pink fish, but all other fish are fine - 8 inches
1 American Eel - pure freshwater - 13 inches (Eats meats and a FEW dry pellets.)
Colony of Spilurus cichlids - one adult male, and 10 or 12 of his cousins - 4 1/2 inches, and 1/2 - 3/4 inches respectively. The male is very dominant and aggressive with all other fish (which is unusual.)
Lots of calico / marbled convicts with few pink siblings - both sexes - pure convicts - 1/2 to 2 inches. The father is also in there - about 3 1/2 inches. ONLY A FEW - mostly pinks.
Albino Pacu - He got his ass kicked royally by the Tilapia this past week - stable, but needs to regrow his flanks. 9 inches. (This happened right after moving the Pacu, because the Pacu was biting one of my catfish.)
1 Anostomus - 4 1/2 inches - not aggressive at all.

10 gallon tank cram-full of Madagascar Hissing Roaches, Black Hissers, False Death's Head Roaches. You take the whole thing. Includes driftwood, gravel, screen cover. This colony has been stable and reproducing for 3 years now. There are always new babies, and the old ones simply die, and get eaten by the other roaches (or removed.) So there is always a lot of different ages and sizes at all given times. BUGS ONLY!

fwprawn

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2011
New England
The guy didn't realize he was 2 hours away and he does not want to drive that far.

ALL ARE BACK UP AVAILABLE!

Roaches are GONE.

REMEMBER _ THEY ARE FREE!!!!!! UNTIL FRIDAY NIGHT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store