Quarantine

mr.reef24

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2009
USA
s704.photobucket.com
what i use is a 20 gallon with a sponge filter a few pieces of pvc pipe for hiding and thermometer and heater this is all you need when I first set the tank up for 1 month I put a piece of live rock beside the sponge filter so it will get bacteria and all the good stuff then I add pvc a elbow or 2 and just a basic light on it on for 12 hours off for 12. If I have to dose any meds there is nothing but the fish in there so I can't hurt any inverts. Now if your QT a invert and coral that is a whole different game a bit the same just a few differences good luck

mr.reef24

vikash345678

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2013
Queens New York
what i use is a 20 gallon with a sponge filter a few pieces of pvc pipe for hiding and thermometer and heater this is all you need when I first set the tank up for 1 month I put a piece of live rock beside the sponge filter so it will get bacteria and all the good stuff then I add pvc a elbow or 2 and just a basic light on it on for 12 hours off for 12. If I have to dose any meds there is nothing but the fish in there so I can't hurt any inverts. Now if your QT a invert and coral that is a whole different game a bit the same just a few differences good luck

mr.reef24
Alright great advice thanks

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store