Cross Bellied Blue Base Gold Arowana

Ade

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2008
London
Nice colour on the arro.
Like the plants hanging on the tree also!

JungleJim

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2011
Caiifornia
Video Sharing my Cross Bellied Blue Base Gold Arowana. Enjoy.
Ive never heard of a "cross bellied arowana" but once the missing scale from each side come in, hes going to really be nice- he looks like he has really dark, rich colors- Id try different light options too, just to see him at his best- very nice

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ac85

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 30, 2013
Malaysia
Ive never heard of a "cross bellied arowana" but once the missing scale from each side come in, hes going to really be nice- he looks like he has really dark, rich colors- Id try different light options too, just to see him at his best- very nice

Hi JungleJim, thanks for viewing.

Actually, I hav heard of cross bellied gold Arowana quite a while, but this is the first time I m actually own one. This aro is something quite different from normal gold Arowana tat I hav seen, the color of the scale not only dark gold, it's actually have clear reflection of blue, purple & green during daytime where there is natural sunlight. Not only tat, each of its scale have quite visible pattern in it.

Currently the missing scales r recovering. I do hope it can stay healthy & can't wait for it to be grown adult as I m very curious how its color turn out to be.

fishyman

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2011
Singapore
It appears backlit as the light is coming from the opposite site of the tank. Perhaps if you record from the opposite side of the tank, it would be brighter and easier to see the colors.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store