150Gal WIDE Aquarium with Flush stand and Light fixture picked up 90502

Status
Not open for further replies.

alvin-

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 12, 2010
so cal
Up for sale is a 150 Gallon 30” Wide Glass Aquarium with Stand. Bought this tank from another MFK member and never got a chance to set it up.

Here are the details

Tank:
150 Gallon Wide Glass Aquarium
48”L x 30”W x 24H
1/2" Glass
Glass Tops
Black Trim
Polished Edges
Black Silicone
Black Back

Stand:
32" Tall
Flush Style Stand
2 Large Doors

Jebo Light Fixture

Condition of tank is how I bought it from previous owner

Has light scratches on tank and stand.
Glass top broken in two smooth pieces.
One door on stand missing its magnet

Price is $250 FIRM for everything picked up in Torrance, CA. Serious Buyers only. Thanks!

csaechao

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2008
Man, I would love this tank for a grow out. Wish I was closer. bump for you.

Alpha Q

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 14, 2013
Long Beach
yes i do, you assume based on your dumb comment that it was cracked perfectly down the middle, if its not, then I would like to know the shaped of the two pieces, in past experiences glass don’t always crack in two equal parts, it could have cracked triangular.
Some people don't care about details such as this, but as a consumer it is always a good practice to find out all the imperfections of what you are buying before buying it. Don’t derail this mans sale.

House 64

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2006
An island somewhere......
Glass top broken in two smooth pieces.
Serious Buyers only.
Seemed self explanatory to me.... And I'm not derailing the thread, I'm helping the guy filter the typical tire kickers from the serious buyers. I'm sure the lid is a male it/break it deal for you.... Or a flaw for you to use to leverage for a lowball price. See it all too often. Carry on son.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Alpha Q

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 14, 2013
Long Beach
you just proved my point. if its a big flaw then it is a make or break it deal. Its already low so I'd like to know details.
it was a simple question for the seller to answer, but some smart ass felt the need to be funny.

He said two smooth parts, not two equal parts, big difference. He could possibly meant that, all he has to say is yes or no. Stay in your lane squirt

House 64

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2006
An island somewhere......
Bump for Alvin and his very detailed thread and description..... More detailed than 98% of the ones on the forum.

Sure thing Alpha "Q".... My bad for not giving you more credit on using some common sense, after all you do live in California and asking for prices on Asian Arowanas and PM'ing people for Stingrays and such. Take a knee princess.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store