MFK Member
Jan 8, 2012
America

Lovethemfish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 12, 2012
Maryland
no offense, but look very close. What is the difference?
Like keip said the headshape.
If you look more closely you'll see the indo being more rounder. The ct mouth shaped more like a bird beak.
Body marking for the India bar go straight down while the ct second and third bar more parallel.
Coloration also different. Indo unstable more of a blacker color while the ct being more brownish when unstable. Ct a lot more bolder than the indo.
When I was holding them up for pictures ct didn't move one bit just stayed still for the picture while the indo was trying to escape lol.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
I've seen plenty of indos with a steeper head than even your "CT". Call me crazy but if your pics prove anything, it's that all this CT/IT debate is hoopla. I just wish I was the guy standing along the river banks stacking money.

Reactions: Troy1015

jsodwi

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2005
south of heaven
I've seen plenty of indos with a steeper head than even your "CT". Call me crazy but if your pics prove anything, it's that all this CT/IT debate is hoopla. I just wish I was the guy standing along the river banks stacking money.
Well said. Someone cashing in big time

JayC74

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2012
Massachusetts, USA
I see those 2 fish night & day..I think the color is throwing the CT off to look like IT, U can tell the . I haven't seen too many indos with that kind of abrupt body height.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store