Fiberglass Tub w/ filter, 25w TMC Vecton UV sterilizer, Mag 350 P/U 44094

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reedmaster16

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2005
Ohio
Been planning on selling some of my extra supplies/equipment for a while but I've been really busy. Finally getting around to posting some of it up for sale.

Fiberglass Tub 60" x 30" x 18" (inner dimensions)
With fiberglass Filter box 33.5" x 7" x 10"

Amazing durable tub I planned on keeping but need to sell before winter to get some storage space back. Currently drained.
Here is a link to both products
Tank is FT1221
Filter box is FFB122
http://www.aquaticeco.com/subcategories/944/Fiberglass-Tanks-Value-Buy

- $375 -

TMC Vecton 25w UV Sterilizer
Bulb used for approx 9 months. I removed it from one of my tanks last year and don't plan to setup another tank anytime soon so I'm selling it here.
Purchased from AquaticEco but they no longer offer the 25w unit. They only sell the smaller 8w & 15w now, but they still sell all the replacement lamps/parts.

- $75 -

Magnum 350 canister filter
Used this as a secondary filter and to pump water through the UV sterilizer. Needs a little cleaning but it was working great before I uninstalled it. I'd be willing to package this with the UV sterilizer for a discount if someone was interested. $100 for both.

- $40 -

Koralia Magnum 8 Powerhead
3250 GPH. Great powerhead that pushes alot of water for only drawing 18w. I have 2 of them to sell. Listed price is for just one.

- $75 -

I also have a number of ceramic rings, K1 media, and a brand new box of 1 ft3 of xtreme bio media x125 (fine/sinking) for use in pressure filters.

^ I have not done a precise inventory of it all but if there is interest PM or email me and I can get a better estimate of how much of each I have to sell.

I'm really busy and don't have a lot of free time, so please only make inquiries if you are serious about buying.

The Fiberglass tub is pickup only.

All the other items I should be able to ship at the buyers expense.

Any questions or picture requests post them up, PM me, or shoot me an email at rbrenner87@gmail.com

Thanks,
Reed

Reedmaster16

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2005
Ohio
Still available

Fiberglass Tub 60" x 30" x 18" (inner dimensions)
With fiberglass Filter box 33.5" x 7" x 10"
Amazing durable tub I planned on keeping but need to sell before winter to get some storage space back. Currently drained.
Here is a link to both products
Tank is FT1221
Filter box is FFB122
http://www.aquaticeco.com/subcategor...anks-Value-Buy

- $375 -

Magnum 350 canister filter
Used this as a secondary filter and to pump water through the UV sterilizer. Needs a little cleaning but it was working great before I uninstalled it.

- $40 -

Reedmaster16

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2005
Ohio
Bump

w/ pics from back when I had it up and running a few months ago.
Has since been drained and is awaiting pickup.

IMG_20130408_080522.jpg

IMG_20130408_080612.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store