Ntt took forever to grow :(

Khapham_1997

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2013
My house!!!!!
Hi guys, my NTT took forever to grow :(. I got it since it was about, i would say 1.5"-2" in May. Now it's 2.5" :(. Feed it and other dats once every two day. One week of smelts, one week of tilapia. Do you guys know how to increase its grow rate :3

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

E.C.

I'm looking at your soul
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2013
in the Living Water
proper wc, high protein diet, no I don't mean beef/chicken heart, pellets and earthworms!

Khapham_1997

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2013
My house!!!!!
proper wc, high protein diet, no I don't mean beef/chicken heart, pellets and earthworms!
I do wc once every week. 50%. And yeah, i'll try to convert them into pellets. I feed my bichirs omega one shrimp pellets that i got from 405. It should work right?

E.C.

I'm looking at your soul
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2013
in the Living Water
I do wc once every week. 50%. And yeah, i'll try to convert them into pellets. I feed my bichirs omega one shrimp pellets that i got from 405. It should work right?
it will! Try out some cheap hikari Cichlid gold or something similar

Egon

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2007
Tempe AZ
They are very slow growers. I noticed a bump in growth when I started feeding Massivor. Remember the more you feed the more you need to do water changes. Uneaten food is real bad for water quality. Pay attention to how much your feeding so there's no uneaten food rotting in the tank.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I dont have time to feed them 2 times a day :D. I have school and hw :(. Maybe once a day and on weekends twice a day?
What kind of homework do you have where you can't take a few minutes to stop and feed a two inch fish?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store