29 biocube stock

MasterJW

Exodon
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2013
Tennessee
I have a 29 bio cube that has been set up as a reef tank since March, right now it only has an azure damsel and a saddle blennie. I was wanting to add a bengi cardinal and some kind of shrimp goby. I would also like to add some kind of dwarf angle if that's possible. would that work, if not what would you recommend? Thanks.

mr.reef24

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2009
USA
s704.photobucket.com
I have a 29 bio cube that has been set up as a reef tank since March, right now it only has an azure damsel and a saddle blennie. I was wanting to add a bengi cardinal and some kind of shrimp goby. I would also like to add some kind of dwarf angle if that's possible. would that work, if not what would you recommend? Thanks.
I would avoid the damsel with cardinal fish in there damsels love to bite there fins and harass them and dwarf angels are 50/50 with that as well if you would add a dwarf angel it would be my last fish to add to the tank. Take your time and research there are dozens of wonderful choices to add to the tank if you need any help private message me anytime

mr.reef24

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store