Aquatic Wetline online Radio show,

Sauteman

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2011
usa
www.blogtalkradio.com
Hello. I am hosting an online fish keeping talk show! It airs Sundays and Mondays at either 4:00. 6:00, or 4:30 and 6:30 PM EST. We are brand new and our mission is to help educate fish keepers how fun the fish hobby can be. We will be interviewing fish store owners, fish hobbists, and so much more. I will post the shows here so you guys can tune in! All you need to do is click the link to listen. Feel free to call in at 347-989-8142 but please keep all calls pg and on fish only.
Here Is tonight's show
Live in 1 hour, I will be going on air with an awesome show this week for the Aquatic Wetline Online Radio ! I am going to be doing my first fish topic ever!!! I will also be having my first guest! Mr. Oceans Unlimited James Carmark will be joining me as we speak Amazonian fish! James is an experienced chemist and has traveled all over the Amazon! Today James is going to be talking about his trips to the Amazon, the species he has collected there and so much more! If you are a fish keeper, then tune in as Amazonian fish may be swimming in your tank! See you in 1 hour, hope you join me!
Live this Sunday September 15, 2013 at 4:00 PM EST, I will be doing my first ever actual fish topic debut. What a way to debut our first fish topic. I have the upmost honor and privilege to interview Mr. James Carmark. Mr. Carmark is an expert in Amazonian fish and is a great chemist. James has traveled all over the Amazon collecting species whether it's Peru , Brazil, or Colombia! He has collected over 200 species of fish in South America. Amazonian fish play a big part in the fish keeping hobby. I truly believe there is no other way to debut a first actual fish show then to talk Amazonian fish with an awesome guest! On this show, James is going to reflect on his trips to the Amazon and tell us which species he has caught and the general overview, then talk about the differing waters down there (white, clear, black) and how that affects species distribution and the collecting of our aquarium fish, his favorite species of fish and so much more. This is going to be such an awesome series. We plan to do episodes with Jim on piranha pacu and silver dollar, fancy plecos, angelfish, discus and so much more in the future. But for this episode it will be a basic over view of the Amazon, it's waters, and the different fish living in them. Call in at (347) 989-8142 with any questions on Amazon fish or for the host! If you have questions for Jim call in at 347-989-8142. See you Sunday September 15, 2013 at 4 PM EST.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/aqua-alex/2013/09/15/amazonian-fish-chat-with-james-carmark

Sauteman

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2011
usa
www.blogtalkradio.com
Tonight live at 6:30 PM EST, our first ever Fish Store interview will be taking place on the Aquatic Wetline Online Radio ! We are going to have an awesome 2nd guest on the show!!!! I have the honor and privilege to interview a fish room manager from a local pet store here in Massachusetts! Tonight I am going to interview Matthew Moretti who is the fish room manager at Dave's Soda and Pet City in Agawam Massachusetts. Matt knows fish very well, I always learn new things when I go and buy fish from him! Dave's is located in Springfield, Agawam, Ludlow, and Ware Massachusetts. Matthew Moretti is the fish room manager for Dave's pet food city. Matthew knows a lot about fish and it is my privilege to get Matthew on the show. Many great topics are planned for this show. Matthew is going to cover what it's like to run a fish room as a manager, he is going to tell us his favorite fish, he is going to explain to people how to accumulate fish, the proper fish for newbies who are entering the fish keeping hobby and so much more. Matt is also going to talk about topics of his choosing!!!! If you have any questions for Matt on fish or Dave's feel free to call in at 347-989-8142. Find out what topics Matt has chosen for the show. See you tonight at 6:30 PM EST only on the Aquatic Wetline.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/aqua-a...tore-interview-fish-room-manager-matt-moretti

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
you should record the shows and post a link to the series on MFK.

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
just meant you can do both. most people are not gonna be able to tune in Live.

Sauteman

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2011
usa
www.blogtalkradio.com
I am back on air tonight talking ALGAE eaters! Catch me at 5:30 PM EST.

Tonight live at 5:30 PM EST, the Aquatic Wetline Online Radio returns with an awesome show to kick start the weekend! This is a show fish keepers of all experiences should listen too. It doesn't matter if you are a newbie or an experienced rookie you are going to get algae! Tonight , I am going to tell you what fish species are the best algae eaters and explain ways to avoid getting algae in the first place. This will be an awesome fish show! Feel free to call in at 347-989-8142 with any algae questions, fish questions, tell me your favorite algae eaters, or have a general fish conversation with us! We'd love your calls! See you tonight at 5:30 PM EST.
Live this Saturday September 21, 2013 at 5:00 PM EST, the Aquatic Wetline Online Radio returns with an awesome show! I am going to be talking with you about Freshwater Alage eaters! Believe it or not every fish tank is going to get algae. There are numerous ways to get rid of algae but I will tell you the easiest way by getting certain fish! There may or may not be a guest but I will be talking about algae eaters! I love algae eaters and am happy to talk about them! I am also going to explain how you get algae, and the different kinds of algae. Notable species for this show include : Plecos, Oto Catfish, Panda Garra, Flag tail Prochiodulis, and more! If you have Freshwater fish then this a show for you! Feel free to call in at 347-989-8142 with any fish questions, tell us what you think is the best algae eaters, and more. So be there and tune in live this Saturday at 5:00 PM EST.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/aqua-alex/2013/09/21/freshwater-algae-eaters-for-your-fish-tank

Sauteman

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2011
usa
www.blogtalkradio.com
Live in 2 hours at 5:30 PM EST, the Aquatic Wetline Online Radio will be doing it's first fish show for this weekend! Tonight the host, Alex Cardinale will be talking algae. Alex is going to explain the causes of Algae and the kinds of Algae! Alex is also going to explain the kinds of fish you can get that are perfect for fighting Algae! A lot to learn and gain from this show! Alex has dealt with Algae many times in his life. Alex is going to chat on plecos, oto catfish, Flagtail Prochidoulis, and more! Feel free to call in at 347-989-8142 with any fish questions, share your favorite algae eater, what you do to combat algae, and more. 347-989-8142. Enjoy the show and we'll see you in 2 hours!
Tonight live at 5:30 PM EST, the Aquatic Wetline Online Radio returns with an awesome show to kick start the weekend! This is a show fish keepers of all experiences should listen too. It doesn't matter if you are a newbie or an experienced rookie you are going to get algae! Tonight , I am going to tell you what fish species are the best algae eaters and explain ways to avoid getting algae in the first place. This will be an awesome fish show! Feel free to call in at 347-989-8142 with any algae questions, fish questions, tell me your favorite algae eaters, or have a general fish conversation with us! We'd love your calls! See you tonight at 5:30 PM EST.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/aqua-alex/2013/09/21/freshwater-algae-eaters-for-your-fish-tank

Pole

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2013
Here
might as well give this a try..u should find an expert on captive breeding, who could talk about how tos of breeding various species and tips, and the impact of wild collecting and why captive breeding is so important. good luck with the show

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store