West Coast MFK Convention

Zfishies

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2010
Milky Way Galaxy,
Hey guys long time member here but been in active for a while due to school, I was wondering how I could set up a West coast mfk convention? I have a wild life conservation club at my school and would like to incorporate that somehow into this meet. Any ideas how to get the ball rolling on this? Money isn't the issue, just need to know who to talk to, when to plan it and where.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Zfishies

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2010
Milky Way Galaxy,
Adam, how do you figure money isn't an issue? What connections do you have?
We could use my dads pharmacys parking lot to hold the meet, and use the actual pharmacy to have drinks inside etc. I can get a DJ definitely, im open to anything really. I could ask my school if we could use the football field to have the meet . I really would like to get this done, it would be awesome. I've only seen these meets done for the east coast.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
United Species of Arowana
You need to have a place first, before talking about a "big event." NOT your dad's place, NOT your school's place. YOUR place!

Aquanero

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2009
New Jersey
If you have a local fish club in your area maybe you could contact them and see if they would be interested in helping you to put somthing together.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store