Wild Nicaruaguan Dovii and Jag pair. will ship 99645

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freshwaterpredators

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 25, 2009
The Grotto
I am selling my wild Nicaruaguan Dovii pair i bought from cichlidconnection. the male is 15-16" and female is 10" 200$ I will ship but only at buyers risk.

I am also selling my wild Nicaruaguan Jag pair i bought from Rapps. the male and female are 10-11" and have bredd 9 times for me over the last few months. great breeding pair and Gorgeous!! 160$ i will guarantee live arrival on this pair. any deposits are accepted but not refundable. please pm me, text me at 907-982-9285 thank you very much:) I have a video posted also which shows both the dovvi pair and jag pair.

[YT]RzBh9MCp-KE&feature=share&list=UUpbdHR-cQrzISFZZqndr06w][/YT]

midas 1-15.jpg

midas 1-14.jpg

midas 1-12.jpg

midas 1-24.jpg

wild jag female 01.jpg

Hades 7-21-13,3.jpg

Freshwaterpredators

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 25, 2009
The Grotto
The color on the jags is incredible. do you ever sell the fry?
No, jags are dime a dozen but I haven't seen any f1 rio panama's out there... This is an awesome pair. I'm only selling cause the male doesn't seem to care about interaction only spawning:) I have one lil guy growing out but I do plan on snagging this next spawn and throwing in my pond for fun:)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Freshwaterpredators

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 25, 2009
The Grotto
good luck with the sale, really enjoyed watching the video
Thank you:) I would rather grow my own dovii out from smaller sizes into a beast than already have a beast. My initial intentions were to spawn a wild pair and look for fry that out do the parents:)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

jagster

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 17, 2011
Canada
i know wat you mean, grew my guy out since he was an inch, still looking for a female tho. have your dovii pair spawned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store