red head geophagus tapajos juvies 93010 possible delivery $3.50 ea. for 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raysocal

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2010
southern California
Need to thin out the herd. For sale are juvenile tapajos 1" - 1.5" in length. Starting to show color (blush) on dorsal fin. Very healthy, eating anything that falls in the water. pics of the group and parents. May be able to deliver depending on your location and timing. 5 for $20 or 10 for $35. Willing to trade 10 for a 20 gallon long tank (black trim) with lid or 29 gallon + $10 from me (20 long footprint). PM best and feel free to leave your text / cell number in the PM. Thanks for looking.

breeding tapajos.JPG

fish fry better image.JPG

fish fry.JPG

q_fish

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 13, 2008
Los Angeles CA
I'm interested, where are you located

Sent from my LG-D801 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Raysocal

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2010
southern California
PMs replied to, I live in Ventura County but the areas I can meet you in are Arcadia, Alhambra, Monterey Park, West LA, Torrance. I do not have any upcomning trips planned for the inland empire or Orange county

baxter88

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 29, 2010
bucks Pa
Hio Ray> 45.00 Fed Ex Overn ite to Pa. 18944?* First tho what Ph are they in? And when can U pack & Send Is Wed 25th Possible? PRASSAP Im Here. Thanx.

Raysocal

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2010
southern California
Hio Ray> 45.00 Fed Ex Overn ite to Pa. 18944?* First tho what Ph are they in? And when can U pack & Send Is Wed 25th Possible? PRASSAP Im Here. Thanx.
Sorry not prepared to ship and if everyone shows up as pledged they'll be sold, if you have a friend in So Calif that can ship to you I can do that transaction with your local contact, Thanks for your interest Too late for me to change title of thread but I will post in the future that the possible delivery is local only and no shipping - sorry for the confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store