Stingray Sales

Silent Bob

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2011
Plainfield, IL
There are still people and vendors selling rays. The market does seem to have slowed down a little bit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
Aquascape has a ton of black rays, Rt 4 has a few wild types and can get others, Rapps has marbles I believe, Ichiban has hybrids out of thailand... Vamptrev has pure leos aetc. I think there is a ton availbale... what were you looking for?

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
The market has been crashing for ages now

Still a market for the higher end rays but that won't last long lots of people buying bd thinking it will make them millionaires when they breed

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

vamptrev

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2007
Chesterfield MI
The market has been crashing for ages now

Still a market for the higher end rays but that won't last long lots of people buying bd thinking it will make them millionaires when they breed

You are such a downer lol

I have pure leos a litter of pure leos from my best pair ready to drop any day now and will have more leoleohens in about 10 weeks.

jim barry

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2006
U.K
]The market has been crashing for ages now

[QUOTE=T1KARMANN;6633757

I bought BD because i like them the most out of all ray species. If they breed and i sell them then it is a bounus and helps to pay the electric and food bill. I very much doubt i will become a millionare from it!!

Reactions: Rays starter

E.C.

I'm looking at your soul
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2013
in the Living Water

It seems true, I mean most of the rays are gluttonous as they are, plus for a preggy. Keeping a good filtration and a heater around will burn a lot of energy for electric consumption so, the sales for stingrays doesn't necessarily would make them millionaires. lol.

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK

And that's the best way to look at it

The US Is much bigger than the UK I think you would be lucky if mor than 30 bd get sold in the UK every year

Ma12cus504

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2007
"Coco City"
There are still people and vendors selling rays. The market does seem to have slowed down a little bit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
I noticed that also. I see seller here and there but majority cant ship; plus some seller seem "fishy"

Aquascape has a ton of black rays, Rt 4 has a few wild types and can get others, Rapps has marbles I believe, Ichiban has hybrids out of thailand... Vamptrev has pure leos aetc. I think there is a ton availbale... what were you looking for?
I was tempted to buy from aquascape but I heard mix review about them. They are more like a business type store, no one on one communication. Too many middle men... You know what i mean?

I dont know who is RT4, never seen or heard of them.

Currently I am watching Vamp :) He is the only person that I havent buy from yet :p

You are such a downer lol

I have pure leos a litter of pure leos from my best pair ready to drop any day now and will have more leoleohens in about 10 weeks.

How long do you usually wait to sale them? I need to pace myself and not spend my money before you have them for sale lol.

And that's the best way to look at it

The US Is much bigger than the UK I think you would be lucky if mor than 30 bd get sold in the UK every year

T1k, I noticed that UK have alot of rays for sale, but not many buyer. There are people out there actually think they will make tons of $$ from breeding. The market price have been steady lately but there are not many seller out there beside the usual. The two big importer H20 and the other guy seems to disappeared.

My pair came from H20... my lonely pair :(

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
Aquascape is great for me as they are local, it is really a LFS that does a lot of internet business. Pedro is the owner and Nicole his manager.I picked up a ray from them this week.

Rt 4 Aquarium is a vendor on here and also a LFS you can check his forum for current list or PM him i saw a gorgeous Male marble Motoro there recently.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store