Status
Not open for further replies.

ethnics

Piranha
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2006
SouthEast SD
Hello,

I've had this fish for over 10 years and he needs a new home as i haven't had the time to care for such a creature. If you live in or near San Diego California and have a big enough tank he can be yours at no charge. all i ask is that you actually care for him. I don't have a recent pic of him but here is a pic of the type he is

Osphronemus_Gourami_(better).png

Please do not PM me on here as i don't go on here often enough.

email me and i will give you my number so we can organize the pickup of this beautiful creature. he is HUGE in person and needs a tank atleast 240 or larger. but i'd say a 240 is prolly to small as he is about the width of that size tank.

turboda6 @ gmail . com

Osphronemus_Gourami_(better).png

pigoo

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 25, 2013
United States
Believe it or not...someone on here not that long ago was giving away a 36" Giant Gourami. Talk about a "WHOPPER" needing a big tank!;)

"I think we need a bigger boat!";)

ethnics

Piranha
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2006
SouthEast SD
i have one guy currently interested out of LA and really hoping he picks this guy up. any others interested? i really need to find this big guy a new home as soon as possible!

ethnics

Piranha
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2006
SouthEast SD
I am pleased to announce this guy is safely in his new home. If you are the person who picked this guy up it would be great if you could link me some pics or videos of the fish in your tank.

Thanks for all the interest everyone. i am just happy the fish got a new home to continue to provide great character and live many many more years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store