help, silver aro head up tail down?

supergourami

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2011
ontario
my arowana is swimming in a kind of droopy shape with its head up near the water surface and its tail hanging down \??? why is he doing this? im really worried

rodger

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2008
Kansas City
Tell us what else is going on. Size water perameters tankmates how long been happening frequency and size if waterchanges.......

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

supergourami

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2011
ontario
just did a water change. changing the water about every two weeks (recently , busy) its in a 180 gallon he is about 16 inches or so. don't have a test kit. 3 Oscars and a parrot fish

Bderick67

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2006
Colorado
Go buy a test kit.

supergourami

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2011
ontario
okay its a little late in the day to get one right now. do you guys have any suspicions on what is wrong?

Bderick67

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2006
Colorado
Maybe slammed itself against the top of the tank? Hard to say with so little info.

supergourami

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2011
ontario
he was slamming against the lid a lot the last few days. could this be the problem?? ill post pics tomorrow aswell as water perams

FuriousFish

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2012
America
I feel bad for you but why did u derail MY thread making fun of me about my fish and being mean? Seems like karma:)

Well, honestly i do not like the fact you were mean but i do wish you the best of luck with your arowana... And maybe it hit the side or lid to hard as stated...

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

supergourami

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2011
ontario
I feel bad for you but why did u derail MY thread making fun of me about my fish and being mean? Seems like karma:)

Well, honestly i do not like the fact you were mean but i do wish you the best of luck with your arowana... And maybe it hit the side or lid to hard as stated...

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
I was just stating fact in your thread. if he hit his head to hard how could this lead to the wonkey shape he has now? im very worried as I love my arowana

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store