Status
Not open for further replies.

tepei22

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2010
Mission Viejo, CA
Hey Guys,
I'm looking to downsize my fish collection and I'm thinking about selling around half or the entire F1 Ilangi breeding group. Currently I have 5 males and around 28 females. This group has been doing very well for me as I have sold quite a few fry over the past months. I currently have two females holding right now as well as more fry being raised up. They are adult size between 4 and 5 inches and I currently house them in a 125.
Since my ratios are really good, I am willing to sell females but only up to a certain point. I'm willing to sell the entire group if the right buyer and caretaker comes along. These are Ilangi Orange just to be clear but as you can see in the picture, they do have beautiful yellow and orange hues to them especially on the dominant male! I'm looking to get $25 each for them but I will not sell this group to an inexperienced or first time troph keeper as I want to make sure they are in capable hands and find a home they will thrive and do well in.
Sorry, I do not ship and these are only for So Cal pick up only. PM me if you're interested. Thanks!

tepei22

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2010
Mission Viejo, CA
Yeah, they are definitely a fun group and all get along very well! I often get inquiries about shipping but at this point, it's a bit more work than I want to do. Thanks!

RAYATUA

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 14, 2012
LONG BEACH
I've never had any but they look great. Do you have any fry for sale? If so text me 562-253-2568. I got an empty 60 gallon to put them in

tepei22

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2010
Mission Viejo, CA
I just sold a bunch of fry over the past few weeks. I do have a few that are growing out right now as well as two holding females which I will strip in a few days. I'll give you a shout when they are ready. Thanks!

tepei22

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2010
Mission Viejo, CA

tepei22

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2010
Mission Viejo, CA
Pending sale...

tepei22