RARE eartheaters pick up Rhode Island 02919

Status
Not open for further replies.

orinocensis1

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 22, 2008
Rhode Island
X2 WILD Retroculus lapidifer possible pair! This is a rare offer of a pair of 6.5-7" pair (almost positive) male and female pair! They have never spawned but usually takes 2.5 years to reach sexual maturity and I've had them for a year and 5 months and got them at 3" so should be almost sexually mature! Have dug pits as well but tank is super crowded so that could be another reason they didn't spawn yet.

Price I'm asking is only $200 for the pair! That's a steal since vendors sell these guys 1.5-2" for 50 each plus shipping and i paid 75 each for these from mark Chen at discus origins may 2012.
These are a AMAZING fish and super cool! Female has a small bone in lip that sticks out a bit, it's not bad though. but eats EVERYTHING.

X3 WILD geophagus rio caete RARE 4-5.5" Beautiful geo! Super colors and very orange! These are in the pindare and parnaibae complex meaning they are similar To them)
Only asking $75 for all 3! Look to be 2 males and 1 female!

X1 geophagus winemilleri F1 3-3.5" awesome huge growing geo (up to 13" or so) and super colors! Eating everything!
Asking $30

That's all for now, might add more soon! If anyone is interested in anything please PM me, Thanks for looking!! Sorry don't have a pic of the winemilleri but looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1380133904.381456.jpg

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1380133912.647228.jpg

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1380133922.363481.jpg

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1380133942.598529.jpg

orinocensis1

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 22, 2008
Rhode Island
Really like your collection. To bad I'm on the west coast. Glws

Thanks buddy. Maybe I can setup shipping arrangements if people are really interested and they arnt selling locally. I know a few people that can ship and I could ship myself as well.

orinocensis1

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 22, 2008
Rhode Island
I do not sorry. Every time I noticed they spawned was because of a big pit in the substrate and they were holding eggs in their mouth. Never caught them in the act. Female might actually be holding eggs right now as well. Mouth has been closed for a few days and haven't seen her eat

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store