Bored Of My Tank!

kavin2845

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2012
Malden,Massachusetts
I have a 40b with a polypterus sen and 4 cories and am so bored there is not much movement, i was planning to plant it but dont know if the sen would uproot everything, any suggestions i want something new!!! also the tank is bare bottom i could sell the fish if one of you guy give me a suggestion that would require me to get rid of them

Etan

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2011
CA
If you want interactive get puffers. Stay fw and plant it and get dwarf puffers or go brackish and get figure 8's or green spotteds. You'll never get bored with puffers.

David R

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2005
New Zealand
You're kinda limited by the bichir, I hope those cories are one of the larger species! IMO you could add a school of one of the larger growing tetras (congos are nice) or similar, and add some plants on wood. Otherwise get rid of the bichir and you'll have countless options for adding more movement to a tank that size.

kavin2845

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2012
Malden,Massachusetts
You're kinda limited by the bichir, I hope those cories are one of the larger species! IMO you could add a school of one of the larger growing tetras (congos are nice) or similar, and add some plants on wood. Otherwise get rid of the bichir and you'll have countless options for adding more movement to a tank that size.
Yeah true I just might get rid of him tank would look a lot better

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

kavin2845

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2012
Malden,Massachusetts
What type of options?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store