bottom dwellers

MasterJW

Exodon
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2013
Tennessee
I currently have a 29 biocube with an azure damsle a saddle blennie and a coral beuty angel, the blennie is probably going back to the fish store because he's to agressive, he constantly harasses the angel, so what kind of bottom dweller should I get, I was thinking of a yellow watchman goby but wasn't sure, any ideas or suggestions are welcome, thanks!

mr.reef24

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2009
USA
s704.photobucket.com
watchman-gobies are great additions but tell me more about the aggression with the blenny it is odd to hear I would more assume the other way around or the damsel being the aggressor in there?

mr.reef24

Aquaman_95

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2007
Warner Robins Georgia
I think two green clown gobies would be very nice. :)

MasterJW

Exodon
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2013
Tennessee
The damsel is tiny, so he kind of a pushover, the blenny killed a fire fish and possibly a clown, he basically attacks everything over the 2 inch range, for the first few days he wouldn't let the angel anywhere near the live rock.

mr.reef24

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2009
USA
s704.photobucket.com
The damsel is tiny, so he kind of a pushover, the blenny killed a fire fish and possibly a clown, he basically attacks everything over the 2 inch range, for the first few days he wouldn't let the angel anywhere near the live rock.
Is there alot of live rock in tank or decorations? how about feeding time what happens I feel it maybe he might not be getting the food or he/she is protecting his home he/she has made don't surprise me in a way but I wouldn't have thought the angel to be attacked over attacking the blenny just you never know what marine fish will do.

MasterJW

Exodon
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2013
Tennessee
The tank has a lot of live rock, and the blenny has always been an aggressive feeder but the others get their share, the blenny has always been aggressive and the angel has never shown aggression to the blenny, but the blenny attacked the angel a soon as he was in the tank.

mr.reef24

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2009
USA
s704.photobucket.com
The tank has a lot of live rock, and the blenny has always been an aggressive feeder but the others get their share, the blenny has always been aggressive and the angel has never shown aggression to the blenny, but the blenny attacked the angel a soon as he was in the tank.
that is crazy guess the only thing to do is return the blenny and find a more suitable tankmate for the rest of the fish in the tank keep us updated

mr.reef24

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store