Jan 21, 2010
Chino, CA
looks like the common Electric Blue african cichlid

Malawihulk

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2012
Greenwood indiana
Its some sort of mbuna and if aggression is unwaiveringly high its probably one from the elongatus family. They are mean little bastards

Sent from my SCH-I545 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

TumblrTimes

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2013
United Kingdom
Its some sort of mbuna and if aggression is unwaiveringly high its probably one from the elongatus family. They are mean little bastards

Sent from my SCH-I545 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Yeah to be fair be is an evil little ****er, has killed some other smaller cichlids and had ago at a pleco, lucky pleco was saved in time. Sadly to save the pleco I "addopted" him, now I want rid of him. I don't want to see him flushed though.. Dunno what to do?!

chopsteeks

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 2, 2013
Denver
Yeah to be fair be is an evil little ****er, has killed some other smaller cichlids and had ago at a pleco, lucky pleco was saved in time. Sadly to save the pleco I "addopted" him, now I want rid of him. I don't want to see him flushed though.. Dunno what to do?!

LFS or advertise for free...

There are folks there who keep really mean tanks, he might just find a good home that can match his evil doer ways.

Melbell

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 3, 2013
Hawaii
Looks like a Mel Johanni to me. Not too sure though because Johannis usually have more distinct markings. Similar shape and color though. Check it out

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store