SA and CA cichlids and puffer - PU only near Charlotte, NC

Status
Not open for further replies.

fish speaker

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2006
NC, USA
We need to "liquidate" all livestock, as we temporarily leave the hobby. PM with any questions, or to make offers or arrange to see any fish. All fish are pick up only:

1 large pair Parachromis friedrichsthalii "La Cieba": $80

Very compatible pair, although they haven't successfully spawned yet. Habitat has been destroyed, so you won't find these anywhere but in the hobby! All of these that you find in the hobby can be traced back to fish brought back from Honduras by Ken Davis and by Rusty Wessel. My male is from Ken, and the female was spawned from a male of Ken's and a female of Rusty's, so at least there is some genetic diversity here.

~10 Petenia splendida ("green" form bay snook): $15 each

We have fry in the tank at the moment, too!

2 exCichlasoma beani: $10 each

1 Paratilapia pollen: $50

3 Parachromis motaguensis: $50 for the group

1 fahaka puffer ~10": $75

1 female Herichthys "turquoise": $10

Cryptoheros chetumalensis young adults: $5 each.

discus (all obtained from Kenny's Discus): $200 for the group, described and pictured below:

1 albino platinum

2 thick-line red turks
2 carnation snakeskin
2 Curipera crosses
2 white butterflies

1 Pterophyllum altum (wild): $50 (see the discus picture above)

2 female exCichlasoma urophthalmus: $10 each

4 Astatheros rostratus (2 male/2 female (one of which is blind)): $40 for the group

6 big Hoplarchus psittacus (3 male/3 female, I think; update: 1 pair has spawned, and had free-swimming fry): $150 for the spawning pair, $50 each for the others; $250 for the group (sale pending)

1 Heros sp. "red shoulders": $30

1 Cichlasoma dimerus: $10

1 tiger Oscar: $20

1 Asian sun cat: $20

2 Aequidens diadema: $15 each

PM if you see anything that you're interested in, if you have questions, or to make offers.

fish speaker

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2006
NC, USA
The estimates in my last post are pretty decent, as far as I can tell. They're in a 525, so I can't get exact measurements easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store