Last ST pictures.

m_class2g

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
Vancouver, Canada
Sent to his new owner today. These are the last pics under my ownership. 18 inch ST measured out of the water.

archers

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Apr 14, 2012
canada
That fish is amazing, whyd you let him go?

Sent from my SGH-I317M using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

strollo22

Siamese Tiger
MFK Member
May 21, 2012
Datnoid Island
That's a risky fish to ship at that size. I hope he made it there ok. Sorry to see him go. Hopefully it was a fellow MFK member who will continue to share with us.

m_class2g

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
Vancouver, Canada
I was just informed that he made the flight to Calgary just fine. Now for his 7 hour journey/road trip to Regina, Saskatchewan. Pictures of the ST in the new owner's tank to come!

Reason why I let him go, I am selling my big tanks because they are at the parents' place. I moved downtown and into a smaller apartment. I rather the ST goes to someone that can enjoy him as much as I did. I see my monster fish maybe once a week now a days so the decision was made for him to go to a owner that can give him the best.

I am bummed but very happy that he made the flight just fine. 18 inch was no problem shipping!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I have heard of nightmares resulting from shipping large dats so glad to hear that it made the first leg of the trip.Mind describing how it was packed for shipping?

m_class2g

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
Vancouver, Canada
I have heard of nightmares resulting from shipping large dats so glad to hear that it made the first leg of the trip.Mind describing how it was packed for shipping?
I've shipped many big tigers before. Knock on wood every one of them made it alive. I have to thank my ultra durable shipping bag for that one! Besides that, just use a big box, lots of water and oxygen. Only another hour until the datnoids makes it home from the 7 hour road trip. Almost there! BTW, dat was transferred to a big rubbermaid for the road trip that incl an air pump and a heater =)

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Thanks for the reply.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store