Fluval advanced G3 canister, SoCal P/U 92677

Status
Not open for further replies.

Endo

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 22, 2011
So Cal
Selling my Fluval G3 that I have owned for less than year.
In excellent condition, not a single problem

Super easy to maintain; cartridges are removed w/o getting hands wet and the filter is DEAD quiet. Seriously

I would say the BEST feature of this canister is that its near impossible to leak due to its design and sealant ring. This was the main reason I initially purchased this.

Strong-constant flow; rated up to 80 gallons and produces crystal clear water

LCD screen provides info of temperature & conductivity, maintenance schedule, flow rate, etc.

Lots and lots of bio media included + mechanical cartridge (sponge, exact one that comes in Aquaclear filters so it can be rinsed and re-used)
+ a Nitrate Cartridge I purchased separately ($30) to help maintain nitrate levels, really did work.
Comes w/ everything you need to setup and start running (hoses, intake/outake tubes)
If you want to know more here is the link to their site
http://www.fluval-g.com/systemoverview_e.php

This is an expensive filter, even online and amazon. For serious buyers on MFK, I am willing to let this go for $80

Please do not PM asking me my best price or low balling me, cause thats it. This is a $250-300+ canister new and this one is in 10/10 condition. I am in no rush, I just do not need this anymore and want it to go to good use to a fellow member as I only have 1 tank now that is already filtered.

SoCal 92677 P/U only $80
willing to meet within 5miles freely

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

lmt6600

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 29, 2010
Nunya
I would buy if u ship but since ots only local pick up, bump for you

Sent from my LT26i using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Status
Not open for further replies.