Tropical Gar and Alligator Gar - PU Mass 01950

Status
Not open for further replies.

fwprawn

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2011
New England
Tropical Gar about 14-15 inches - perfect health - eats pellets and anything else you give her.

Alligator Gar about 15-17 inches - perfect health - eats pellets and anything else you give him.

I'm just checking to see if anyone on here wants these fish - feel free to make a cash offer if you don't have anything relevant to trade. Trades for the following:

Fish food
Fish equipment
Fish tanks
Albino Wels
Laptop computer - should be modern, and in good working condition with Office, and WiFi. Preferably Mac.

Trades should be of comparable value (Tropical Gars are not cheap.)

No recent pics - both are gorgeous and nicely marked / colored. If you are serious, you need to prove that you can properly house / care for them.

Both have lived in mixed communities, and with other gars - Never any aggression towards anything else.

The only reason I am doing this is to make life easier on me.

No shipping, but I can meet you somewhere - I am happy to drive a distance, with a $100 paypal deposit which will be returned upon completion of the trade (Unless if it was part of the deal.) in case of me getting stood up.
If you find somebody to ship - you set it all up.

fwprawn

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2011
New England
I'll try to get some next week - I'm going on a short road trip.

Are you really going to drive from Minnesota for it ? LOL :)

Mount_Prion

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2012
center of the universe
I'll try to get some next week - I'm going on a short road trip.

Are you really going to drive from Minnesota for it ? LOL :)
Pics will def help you sell them.

I realize the paypal deposit thing might seem weird but I can't blame him and know the OP is a good guy. So in case anybody is seeing this and thinking it looks weird with no pics and that request, I'll gladly stand by the fact that the seller is legit.

fwprawn

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2011
New England
Thanks a bunch bro!
Remember - also, anyone is always welcome to come visit and see them in person. Nothing to hide here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store