Breaking silence with some Pups (:

FishDog

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2008
B.G. KY
I have not been on here in a minute but figured I would throw up a teaser pic of some pups I had last month. The two jag hybrids were born 9/4 the jag pups were born 9/8 and the aparicio/marble was born friday the 13th. All six are females

pups.jpeg

pups.jpeg

Silent Bob

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2011
Plainfield, IL
Congrats. I was wondering when you were going to post about them here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

jim barry

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2006
U.K
Very nice rays mate, well done to you. Interesting holding pen you have for them.

ShadowStryder

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2007
Nunya
Congrats on all the success Mike. Interested in seeing how the jag/pearl turn out.

Thanks for sharing.....

KNH

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jun 12, 2005
OH...IO
Congrats. I was wondering where you disappeared to. The hybrids are interesting but I like the jags

keepinfish

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jun 29, 2007
In God We Trust
wow that is pretty neat!! All the luck happened at once?? that is pretty crazy!

Nice of you that you decided to show them to us over a month later :) :) lol

they all get re-bred?

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
Bout time you shared these amazing creations! :)

You know which one I'm juiced about! lol That Marblericio is going to be delicio. I bet that thing is going to be something to watch change again and again. You have some keepers there for sure.

Congrats on all that hard work finally starting to pay off. Glad you stuck with it man. I bet most would have given up, but your determination won in the end. To take such a loss and turn around and have these so quick..... That's the kind of stuff ray keeper role models are made of.... ;) Not sure I've ever been happier for anyone, you deserve it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store