HOLY GRAIL!!

datboyhieu

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2012
New Orleans,LA
im sure this is everyones HOLY GRAIL but i thought i share with ya

this is prob one of my favorite fish my i own but i gave it to my uncle he did used to have a red and a chili but those passed but this one has been with him for over 18 years and its still do strong and very healthy

asian aro Golden X back

tank is a 210 5x3x3
IMG_2143.JPG

IMG_2143.JPG

datboyhieu

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2012
New Orleans,LA
thanks guys i have a video too yall wanna see? who wants to see it hahaha raise them hands

lix.ma14

Hydrolycus Armatus
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
Ontario, Canada
it's a legit asain arowana....

definitely not legal where you're at.

datboyhieu

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2012
New Orleans,LA
it's a legit asain arowana....

definitely not legal where you're at.

thanks and yea its a legit one lol but uhhhh should i answer that question? haha jk but naw im in New Orleans,LA butttt the fishy is not anywhere located near me bc i gave it to my uncle

datboyhieu

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2012
New Orleans,LA
[video=youtube_share;p7ZRg9wpTks]http://youtu.be/p7ZRg9wpTks[/video]

i barely go up to his house since he lives so far so i dont really get to see this big boy so much everytime i do see him he gets so much better in color !! make sure u watch in HD!!!

BuffaloPolypteridae

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2013
Buffalo
Is there really no way to own them? I know if your keeping it for display or scientific purpose you can get a permit. An LFS near me keeps a big old black pirahna as a display fish.

Sent from my DROID4 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

datboyhieu

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2012
New Orleans,LA
Is there really no way to own them? I know if your keeping it for display or scientific purpose you can get a permit. An LFS near me keeps a big old black pirahna as a display fish.

u live in NY right? if so then they are legal up there the black piranha that is bc they cant surivive the water if release out in the wild up there but down here in Nola piranha are illegal period bc of the water we have they can thrive and reproduce down here

but yes theres no way to really own them bc they are on the endangered list and near to extinct so NO ONE can have them in the states even scientific purpose

lix.ma14

Hydrolycus Armatus
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
Ontario, Canada

from what I know, there is no way for a regular US hobbyist to legally obtain an asain arowana. Not sure if there are any wormholes. I wondering if the aro was gotten before the ban in the states. Of course i'm no expert in US law. :/

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store