getting a 55 the follow weekend after this one.

livebearerfreak

Dovii
MFK Member
Jun 15, 2006
no where
so now its offically offical, getting a 55 the following friday! :)

its going to come with some fish ( community fish ) so what i get has gotta get along with community fish.. so thinking dwarf cichlids :) 55 and stand 40.00, cant beat that! :)

livebearerfreak

Dovii
MFK Member
Jun 15, 2006
no where
so i been thinking, since this will by my main tank, i was thinking of a few different ideas..

flower horn tank ( wet pet )
african tank
ca/sa tank
community tank
agressive tank

miss raising africans big time, then again i do miss my ca/sa cichlids, then again i do miss having a relaxing community tank but i also want a wet pet tank... ugh!

if i do a community tank ill most likely do two schools of either tetras or barbs or 6 to 12 of each, one or two angels, either apistos or rams and a pair of BN plecos..

if i do african tank ill most likely do 3 trios of some sort ( either peacock/hap/malawi )

if i do aggressive ill most likely look into some sort of mean nasty fish

if i do a flower horn, ill do one by himself

if i do ca/sa cichlids ill most likely do one firemouth, one convict, one salvini with some dithers and a pleco or two,

what you all think?

PDRed302

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2011
Fort Worth Texas
My vote is for your sa/ca setup but I'm biased, lol.

Honestly though, in a 55 a fast swimming nice shoaling community would look great as well.

lp85253

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2009
black belt won't be happy in a 55 forever.. imo.. my jd digs his though (actually a 45 "long"):popcorn:

lp85253

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2009
that last idea might work ... F.M. CON... SAL

livebearerfreak

Dovii
MFK Member
Jun 15, 2006
no where
actually one of the fish i am getting back is the fish i gave another friend that she gave to her friend, and getting that fish back plus two more of some type, will find out in a few hours.. but the one i know i am getting back is a yellow lab :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store