Status
Not open for further replies.

fishguy306

Peacock Bass
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2005
Illinois
House is under contract now, need to get it out of the garage!

I've spent a lot of time planning this tank and began the starting stages of setting it up. It is a tank for an advanced keeper. The previous owner had this as a reef tank and got all of the bells and whistles with it. The tank is roughly 330 gallons, the dims are 48x60x27", that is lxwxh. The previous owner had it built into a wall with just the front showing.

Most people ask why I dont turn the tank so it is longer than wide, the reason is that there is a coast to coast overflow (these are great!) as well as holes drilled in each side. While set up as a reef they were for a closed loop. I figured attach a filter to a couple of them and plug the rest. The tank is in great shape overall, it just needs a good cleaning. There are a few scratches, but they can all be buffed out if you know what you are doing.

The stand is made of steel I beams (1/2") with grade 8 bolts holding everything together. The steel is painted to help prevent rust. A couple spots could use a cleaning and repainting, but overall its not bad.

I would like to get $500 for the tank and the stand. Please let me know if you would like to make an offer or have any questions. I am willing to consider trades. Must be a nice tank though! I am located in Lake in the Hills, IL, zip 60156, about an hour NW of Chicago.

dreadhead

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 8, 2012
covina
House is under contract now, need to get it out of the garage!

I've spent a lot of time planning this tank and began the starting stages of setting it up. It is a tank for an advanced keeper. The previous owner had this as a reef tank and got all of the bells and whistles with it. The tank is roughly 330 gallons, the dims are 48x60x27", that is lxwxh. The previous owner had it built into a wall with just the front showing.

Most people ask why I dont turn the tank so it is longer than wide, the reason is that there is a coast to coast overflow (these are great!) as well as holes drilled in each side. While set up as a reef they were for a closed loop. I figured attach a filter to a couple of them and plug the rest. The tank is in great shape overall, it just needs a good cleaning. There are a few scratches, but they can all be buffed out if you know what you are doing.

The stand is made of steel I beams (1/2") with grade 8 bolts holding everything together. The steel is painted to help prevent rust. A couple spots could use a cleaning and repainting, but overall its not bad.

I would like to get $500 for the tank and the stand. Please let me know if you would like to make an offer or have any questions. I am willing to consider trades. Must be a nice tank though! I am located in Lake in the Hills, IL, zip 60156, about an hour NW of Chicago.

If you were in LA I would come pick that up . That is what I am look for great price .

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

lmt6600

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 29, 2010
Nunya
Nice dimensions, wish I had the space, would be perfect for me plecos!

Bump for u, try posting it on gcca

Sent from my LT26i using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store