Two 10" Albino Channel Catfish available in Scotland for a new home

sonicboom81

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 29, 2013
United Kingdom
I have two 10" albino channel catfish that are looking for a new home.

Pics and more info here:
http://www.gumtree.com/p/pets/two-10-albino-channel-catfish-available-in-scotland-for-a-new-home/1033870137

Pole

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2013
Here
hey man, I told you on the other thread, but you should sell them as local as possible so that you can visit these cats, and visit the home beforehand.

sonicboom81

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 29, 2013
United Kingdom
Hi, I've just checked my other thread; I hadn't checked it for some time. What you say about getting somewhere local would be ideal. I've had them advertised for almost two weeks through Gumtree and had no real interest. If I were to put my pond back in, I think it's probably a 100 Gal pond - got the preformed shell at the bottom of the garden. My family (where it would be) is moving in a couple of years, and I'm not going with them, so that might cause a bit of a problem.

Pole

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2013
Here
you should go around and may7be look at various pond owners, main problem is at 12 inches their could be problems with herons. I would try and get a 500 gal poond that is covered, but if you cover the 100 gallon pond it will do for a tiny bit of time.

sonicboom81

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 29, 2013
United Kingdom
I don't know anyone with a pond yet. I had hoped that the botanical gardens here in Aberdeen might have taken them, but their ponds are full with goldfish, and my cats would have a feeding frenzy!

Pole

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2013
Here
I don't know anyone with a pond yet. I had hoped that the botanical gardens here in Aberdeen might have taken them, but their ponds are full with goldfish, and my cats would have a feeding frenzy!
adly yours are stunted, meaning they might not grow big enough to eat them. I would ask the gardens

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store