Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
MFK, DON'T LET ME BUY ANYTHING ELSE! Please! LOL

I'm going back down to my main three fish, Max, Drogo and Dottie. Everything else that I have is up for sale. I'm willing to cut GREAT deals to regular posters who I know can properly care for the fish.

Brevis tiger fish. Like the Nile river's version of a goliath. Eats carnisticks. 6.5". $150.

Forskahlii tiger fish. Superb personality. Hand feeds. Smashes krill. 5.5-6". $150.

Clown knife. 6" or so. Eats everything. Free with purchase of other fish.

Imperial loach, Leptobotia elongata. Hides all the time, eats massivore. Rodger you still have first dibs, LMK when you're ready. $75.

Atlantic tarpon. Free with purchase of other fish. He's a bit of a derp and can't handle the current that Max needs.

I really like the idea of a package deal.

And that's about it.

I'm willing to ship. Shipping fish will be expensive. You will choose how you want them shipped. You do your own quotes. I'm not a vendor so I don't have any special rates for shipping. If you want a quote, go to fedex.com and type in your own numbers. Anything that either of us do will just be a guess until I get to the Fedex store and get the actual price. If you want the fish shipped USPS, the risk is all yours. It will be much cheaper to ship them that way though. I know how to ship, but I do NOT offer a live arrival guarantee in any way, shape or form. You assume all liability for them in that event.

Pole

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2013
Here
Why dude? you seem to make a habit of selling fish and re buying them for more!:j/k: but I congratulate you on focusing on your favourite fish. U love Max a lot, why not start a group of em? or a school of black arrows, you like those guys a lot so more of them should make you happy :)

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
Why dude? you seem to make a habit of selling fish and re buying them for more!:j/k: but I congratulate you on focusing on your favourite fish. U love Max a lot, why not start a group of em? or a school of black arrows, you like those guys a lot so more of them should make you happy :)
I'm moving across country in less than 60 days. I'm not entirely sure where I'm going to put the fish that I have. I want to focus on the core of my hobby.

The frantic ATF buying this summer was little more than a desperate death rattle to try to achieve my long term goal of acquiring all five ATF species in one place at one time. In the back of my mind I've always known that to do so was untenable. This actually kept me up last night and I was forced to accept the fact of the matter. It sucks. Its embarrassing to admit. It hurts. But at the end of it all, I feel a lot better since I've admitted it. I have champagne dreams but a beer budget right now. I'm going to attempt to be happy with what I have.

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
The little FATF just at his first chunk of massivore. All I had to do was break it up into manageable pieces for him. Dunno why I didn't try this before.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Let me get in line for that loach.

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
I just wanna know what state you are moving to :)

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
I'll get back to everyone and answer PM's in a day or two guys. I'm sorry for the delay, I'm a 'critical and essential' federal employee so I've been somewhat busy of late.

Granny, I'm going to Jawjuh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store