My silvers diet?

E.C.

I'm looking at your soul
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2013
in the Living Water
MP can do, super worms, you should probably offer it in moderation.
add some sticks or pellets to it's diet.

E.C.

I'm looking at your soul
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2013
in the Living Water
try this, when you offer the mp, put the pellets/sticks inside of it, once he get used to the flavor of the pellet/stick he might it give a go.

JayC74

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2012
Massachusetts, USA
I have a black, not a silver but diet the same. I've fed mp, gutloaded superworms and gutloaded (thawed) crickets (only) for 9years now with no problems. I have heard that superworms are somewhat high in fat, but since market prawn is basically protein only, the other nutrients in the insects will be essential. I personally wouldn't worry about overfeeding superworms, but that's me..But if you can get your aro to gorge on pellets (like they do insects), that will obviously involve much less work

JOSCAR05

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 3, 2011
California
I have a black, not a silver but diet the same. I've fed mp, gutloaded superworms and gutloaded (thawed) crickets (only) for 9years now with no problems. I have heard that superworms are somewhat high in fat, but since market prawn is basically protein only, the other nutrients in the insects will be essential. I personally wouldn't worry about overfeeding superworms, but that's me..But if you can get your aro to gorge on pellets (like they do insects), that will obviously involve much less work
Yea I'm going to try to starve him for about 3 weeks without giving in haha

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Eddie_87

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 22, 2013
Malaysia
hey guys.. since we're talking about arowana feeding here, just thought i'd ask this.. if an aro is trained to take pellets, MP, superworms etc, will the aro eat live quarantined feeder fish whenever we need to be on outstation duites?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store