100+ gallon aquarium Delivery please! 92844, SOCAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmvstvj222

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 14, 2012
garden grove
Looking for a fresh new aquarium to fit my 13'+ Australian Arowana in to replace the old 60 gallon he's in. i'm struggling because I don't have a truck or anything so I must have this delivered to me. A stank and stand with delivery is of preference. Msg me thanks

Outlaw22

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 9, 2013
Backwoods
If space aint a issue I will get at least a 240 gallon for it. You want room for the aro to turn comfortably. Just my opinion.

jmvstvj222

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 14, 2012
garden grove
If only that were possible for me.. I'd need delivered and brought into my house. Already sounds expensive so maybe I'll sell the fish to somebody who can take care of em.

Outlaw22

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 9, 2013
Backwoods
If only that were possible for me.. I'd need delivered and brought into my house. Already sounds expensive so maybe I'll sell the fish to somebody who can take care of em.
I would hire a moving team and a uhaul truck. You can also have it shipped to you but the freight charges won't be cheap. Some of the carries gor example fedex, ups, yrc etc have "white glove services" which is they bring your shipment inside your house or business. The only other way I see this happening if you work something out with some folks on here with a truck to help.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Lidofishieboi

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2007
orange county
I'll hook you up with a 100 gallon tank for free but its dirty, super dirty so vinegar bath for sure. it was use for a saltwater tank so it has an overflow. please pm and i'll let you know more about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store