Think I am hanging up my fish tank

Jag586

Piranha
MFK Member
May 28, 2012
st clair shores
Well my daughter doesn't want fish anymore she wants a lizard.... Don't think I can talk her out of this one I wish I could get a dwarf caiman but she wants a lizard she can hold blah blah blah

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
News Break: Daughter mauled by 8 foot caiman daddy gave her as a birthday gift.
LOL!...Get her a bearded dragon...so you were in the hobby just for her?

E.C.

I'm looking at your soul
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2013
in the Living Water
ever heard of sugar gliders? I think your daughter will love it more than lizards.

Jag586

Piranha
MFK Member
May 28, 2012
st clair shores
Had a bearded dragon I hated it thinking a tegu or sailfin dragon, and sugar gliders sound cool I'll look into them. Wasn't in it for her but she got to choose the fish with me I love fish but I think she wants something a little more interactive

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

cali~budfish

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2008
Sacramento
ever heard of sugar gliders? I think your daughter will love it more than lizards.
Cute little guys but annoying as hell imo. Bearded dragons are cool. Iguanas require more care but can be really cool pets. Granted they get kinda big and will scratch your arms up and whip you with their tail every once and a while.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

ElectricBlueSeanBurch

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2010
Panaque Paradise
Tegu are one of the most commonly given up pets in my area. They are always on Craigslist with a description of " got to big" or "completely lost interest". If she isn't obsessed with them then she probably won't be into them very long either.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store