Affordable Pet Solutions..

Status
Not open for further replies.

nstefan2597

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 25, 2013
New Hampshire
Has anyone ordered fish from these guys? I recently placed an order online and am curious what to expect..
Ive ordered from them and they are great! Fish are always healthy when they come in. Very good customer service too.

Sent from my SCH-R830 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

bbortko

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 3, 2010
Northwest, Indiana
If its the same as pet solutions then yes, great experiences.

akimbo

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2010
missouri
only place i feel comfortable ordering fish from, i have had bad experiences, even with some of our vendors. annnd best of all free shipping on orders over 99 right now lol. i have my order in :p

festaedan

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 25, 2013
Maryland
I had a pretty bad experience, I ordered 3 fish. 1 came dead, 1 died the next day, and the other one died later that week. My water params where perfect.

akimbo

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2010
missouri
i was referring to petsolutions.com sorry for any confusion, ive personally have not had any experience with affordable pet solutions

nstefan2597

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 25, 2013
New Hampshire
Ive never heard of them but I recommend pet solutions. Ordered 6 german blue rams 3 weeks ago. 2 of them just paired off and laid eggs this morning. So very pleased with quality from them.

Sent from my SCH-R830 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Aquanero

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2009
New Jersey
Has anyone ordered fish from these guys? I recently placed an order online and am curious what to expect..
In the future it's always best to ask before you order from an unknown vendor. I have never heard of them so can't give any advise as to what to expect. Please post when fish arrive so your information and experiance can be shared with the rest of the membership. What did you order?

Dan F

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 10, 2007
Oregon
I have communicated with them over e-mail, but haven't bought anything from them yet. It is a small family-run business but they have great prices on a lot of things, especially since I could avoid shipping. Like Tom said, post up your experience when the fish show up. :popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store