96"x12"x12" or 96"x12"x8" Cubical Tanks - So. Cal. - PU Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

House 64

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2006
An island somewhere......
Purchased these from a guy about 3 weeks ago and I've decided not to set them up. They are 96"x12"x12" or 96"x12"x8" Cubical Tanks that were used for a saltwater display but still in good condition. Perfect to house or separate your aggressive fish or a quarantine system or even a isolation system where you store fish you want to sell. These acrylic tanks have the factory holes and bulkheads, built in dividers and are black back. The 96"x12"x12" has 8 separate compartments while the 96"x12"x8" has 12 separate compartments. No lids, just tanks. I paid $90 for the larger and $80 for the smaller but will take $80/$70 respectively or $140 for both. Pickup in Huntington Beach, CA.

Tank 1.jpg

Tank 2.jpg

babychris

Piranha
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2005
ca
Gordon if you pick it up can I rent both from you for about a week and a half. I need to relocate my fish for house fumigation. Or I can buy them and buy them from me later. Sean if Gordon pass it up I can get it and he can get it from me later just need to use it for a week or so. Text or call me at 310 308 4333 thanks.

BastardFish

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2005
West Coast
Hey bro Chris long time brother well check it I would get it but if you need it and I know you have a truck and are closer to Sean than me. I will not have an issue if he want to just sell to you instead. Although I have done the fumigation thing several times myself and have a system on lock down for it which does require a bit of work, but no moving of fish or tanks and set ups do not need to be turned off.
Sean I am still game on these no backing out but-I wanted just to have hahah Chris here as a real need so up to you brother no matter to me just let me know.

babychris

Piranha
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2005
ca
Gordon what's your number again need to talk to you regarding fumigation pls. Thanks

babychris

Piranha
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2005
ca
Thanks Gordon I will just go ahead and pick it up tomorrow ASAP. When I am done if you still want them then you can get them from me. I will even meet you in Costa Mesa thanks much Gordon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store