Mar 3, 2010
Northwest, Indiana
One of my favorites.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I saw a little bit of it the other day but It's another show I'm going to end up passing on. Not that it's not interesting just too much to watch already.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I saw a little bit of it the other day but It's another show I'm going to end up passing on. Not that it's not interesting just too much to watch already.
I know what you mean.I'm not really into it,my wife is and I sat with her and watched it yesterday.There seems to be quite a bit going on for my tastes.

darth pike

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2008
Korriban
It's actually better than I thought it would be. I could really enjoy it if I could stop shouting at the tv when they do a ritual mixing 4 different religions into one rite. But I have a hard time disconnecting my brain to enjoy stuff. The acting is great, Jessica Lange and Cathy Bates are amazing in it.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
do what sumo and i do. let it get to atleast season 3, if it's still around and has passed the test of time and is still getting great reviews, bing watch it. nothing worse then starting a show to see it jump the shark or get pulled too early

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store