are there any forums here about koi?

flowerhornfishman

Piranha
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2013
Malaysia
hey, i have many questions about koi here and wants to know if there are any forums here where i can discuss about them. :) ure help will be much appreciated. thanks. :grinno:

Oddball

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2005
Bama
We have a couple of forums where koi can be discussed. The Cold Water, Temperate and North American native fish forum and the Pond forum. We tried a Koi forum in the past but, it never recieved much traffic. So, it was blended into the aforementioned forums. If the site begins experiencing a run on koi related discussions, the forum may be considered for a revival.

flowerhornfishman

Piranha
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2013
Malaysia
We have a couple of forums where koi can be discussed. The Cold Water, Temperate and North American native fish forum and the Pond forum. We tried a Koi forum in the past but, it never recieved much traffic. So, it was blended into the aforementioned forums. If the site begins experiencing a run on koi related discussions, the forum may be considered for a revival.
oh, how do find it? sory, im quite new to this forum. actually i am asking about the quality of my koi. i just dont know how to grade them. maybe u can help me. hahah

Oddball

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2005
Bama
At the top of the screen is a button marked 'Forum' that will take you to the main site navigation page:

topmfk.jpg

Once in the main page, scroll down to the 'Advanced Aquaria Discussion Forum' and the 2 sub-forums you're looking for are located there.

adaq.jpg

topmfk.jpg

adaq.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store