friedrichsthalii tank.....

Animal85

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 24, 2013
Australia
Hey,
This is my first post here... Hopefully of many, just wondering what tank my freddys would prefer, they are they are both juveniles at the moment and around 8-9cm.. they are in a small tank now (around 40 gallon). I have two tanks at home to choose from for their new home (the one they don't get will be for my Africans). The question is What would a male and female freddy be better suited to, a 6 foot by 18 inch deep and 20 inch high or a just over 4 foot by 2 foot by 2 foot? Thanks

Sent from my HTC One X using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Animal85

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 24, 2013
Australia
What do you mean by your female not doing well in a 4 footer solo? My two will be alone in the tank. My six foot tank is a little smaller than I thought... Its only coming in at around 95 gallon whereas the 4 foot it over 100, do you see this making a difference?

Jc1119

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2010
Orlando fl
What do you mean by your female not doing well in a 4 footer solo? My two will be alone in the tank. My six foot tank is a little smaller than I thought... Its only coming in at around 95 gallon whereas the 4 foot it over 100, do you see this making a difference?

Most likely you'll be fine. My female just prefers 6 or 8' lengths over anything 4'. Shes just a very skittish fish in them.....no male in any of the settings, so she's never laid eggs or spawned.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store