New Life Spectrum Thera A

baseballman1321

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 29, 2010
usa
so I was feeding my eartheaters and noticed I was running low on food. so basically a while ago I went to LFS to pick up some pellets when I first got into eartheaters and I found that personally 1mm NLS size is the best size for them. but the only 1mm size they had was thera A and ever since then that's what I have bought. should I continue to feed it or should I order a different kind of 1mm online. the fish are healthy and growing I have raised all of them up on this food for almost 2 years now but I was just wondering if the regular cichlid 1mm is better to feed them.

RD.

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
May 9, 2007
Northwest Canada
6 of one, half dozen of the other.

If you're happy with the results that you're getting I would just keep feeding the TherA formula. The only difference is a slightly higher protein/fat level, and higher inclusion rate of garlic, in the TherA.

baseballman1321

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 29, 2010
usa
6 of one, half dozen of the other.

If you're happy with the results that you're getting I would just keep feeding the TherA formula. The only difference is a slightly higher protein/fat level, and higher inclusion rate of garlic, in the TherA.
good point. do you think it will be too much protein when they get older?

RD.

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
May 9, 2007
Northwest Canada
It'll be just fine. If you think that at some point it's an issue, simply feed them a bit less.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store