Not open for further replies.

amazontank

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Nov 14, 2010
Miami and San Diego
www.Facebook.com
300 gallon acrylic 96x24x30 PU, San Diego 92009 1,500

I'm selling my 300 gallon acrylic fish tank!
Tank is 96x24x30.
Its stained a dark cherry wood finish, has duel 96 watts compact florescence lights, little giant water pump with dual overflows in the corner that leads to a 60 gallon sump DIY. I will throw in another sump you can hook up with more Bio balls and a Iwaki 40. I will throw in some nice drift wood, 2x300 watt heaters.
I also have hundreds of dollars of coral for the salt water tank!
Fish tank is already broken down at this time and there are no rocks and no fish and its in my garage waiting to be picked up.
Will take 1500.00
Leaving for Miami this weekend so looking to have this gone and thinking of making a MFKer a deal on this since I need a wider tank.

$T2eC16NHJIYE9qUcM76YBRwnK-,VOw~~60_57.JPG

$T2eC16NHJIYE9qUcM76YBRwnK-,VOw~~60_57.JPG

amazontank

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Nov 14, 2010
Miami and San Diego
www.Facebook.com
TTT

Leaving for a few weeks Monday morning so start taking best offers and some trade items with cash!

Water Pumps 4,000GPH+, Marinepure bio media supplies, FX5's, Lightning Systems, Huge TV, Home Speakers...

8x3x3+++ Set Up + Cash.

amazontank

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Nov 14, 2010
Miami and San Diego
www.Facebook.com
Whats the haps MFK.

Leaving Tuesday morning on a trip and want to either sell this tank by Monday evening or I will keep it for my BGK!

this tank looks new filled up with water! Wood stand and canopy is absolutely beautiful. I polished it up today.

I searched this tank today online to find the brand new price of my set up with prestigious stand, canopy and my crazy like new IWAKI along with Eheim heaters, wood, drain hose to hook up to home faucet for water changes, additional magnum 350, saltwater reactor gadget with pump. I can even keep the awesome driftwood and throw in hundreds of dollars of coral for a saltwater tank.

Small bottles of prime, stability. Little giant water pump. Crazy Price.

If somebody wants this beast I can even have my guy deliver it. Shaka

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store