South American Eartheaters & Madagascar books - New Orleans, LA - Ship or pick up

Status
Not open for further replies.

andregurov

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2006
future wetlands, Louisiana
One used copy of the hard-to-get book by Thomas Weidner _South American Eartheaters_ published by Cichlid Press. Book is in very good condition with perfect binding but bent corners (what can I say? I used it!). There are two 1/2" dirt marks on the top of the book when it is closed. $300

_The Endemic Cichlids of Madagascar_ by Patrick de Rham and Jean-Claude Nourissat, in English. Used but in excellent condition with no bent corners or wear on the pages. Still THE book on Madfish, and also hard to find in the USA. $70

Shipping for either would be $15 first class with Return Receipt, or $4 media mail with Return Receipt. After some bad experiences on eBay a few years ago, I won't ship anything without Return Receipt as it protects both of us. Additional insurance, if wanted, will be a little bit extra. PM here or email andregurov(at)hotmail.com. If you don't like the price, make an offer.

IMG_0141.jpg
IMG_0142.jpg
IMG_0143.jpg
IMG_0144.jpg
IMG_0145.jpg

IMG_0141.jpg

IMG_0142.jpg

IMG_0143.jpg

IMG_0144.jpg

IMG_0145.jpg

Oddball

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2005
Bama
If it wasn't for some very steep unexpected bills recently, I'd be all over the Eartheaters book. The price is a quarter of the price on available books elsewhere.

BTW, ...Madagascar book is sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store